1. Responsible for all operation of gaming products in Russia.
2. Continually gather feedbacks and data for analyze, strategies to propose new ways to optimize game and revenue in Russia.
3. Define dashboards and statistics to evaluate, improve the game’s performances on all networks and platform in Russia.
4. Analyze problems and provide suggestions to production team, so as to improve the effect of product operation
5. Edit and optimize the translation in accordance to the consumer acquisition, localizing the product
1. Has lived in Russia for quite some time along with a profound understanding of the local cultures. Fluent in Mandarin is preferred
2. Loves game, have great enthusiasm for games. Expertise in certain games
3. Proficient in the usage of Office Excel and PPT software
4. Sufficient degree of document writing, as well as attentive
5. Motivated, good at communicating as well as team spirit
Job type: Full-time in-office position
Location: SHANGHAI, Loushanguan Rd Line 2 Metro Station
Work Visa: Provided
Salary: 10k-14k RMB (depending on experience)
Work time: Monday to Friday 11am-8pm (including two-hours break time)
Work one Saturday in 2 weeks: 11am-6pm (including one-hour break)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Founded in 2012, Yotta Games dedicates itself to becoming a global developer and publisher of video games. Right from the start, we have created and published more than 10 games for mobile and web, and are serving 200 million players around the world.
Yotta Games performs well and is the top 10 in the overseas mobile game field. Based on the team’s powerful R&D strength and 3D marketing ability, we will always focus on producing and promoting games loved by worldwide players.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: B1, Tianshan SOHO, No. 1737 Tianshan Road, Changning District, Shanghai City