Saint Paul American School is seeking applicants to fill vacancies in our Humanities department. A full-time teacher will teach 5 academic subject content classes (4 per day) and may be asked to supervise an Activity class/club. Humanities department classes and/or clubs are varied and include but are not limited to the following: General and Honors English 9, General and Honors English 10, American Literature, World Literature, Speech, Journalism, Drama, Creative Writing, Geography, General and Honors US History, General and Honors World History, various AP courses more! Typical teaching responsibilities include:
1. Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons and activities from approved course outlines and group planning sessions.
2. Organize the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning climate that motivates students to learn.
3. Use approaches that are appropriate to student needs and interests which also cater to individual differences.
4. Use a variety of assessment approaches and processes to improve student learning.
5. Provide credible feedback to students, parents and colleagues on student progress and maintain a positive professional relationship with the parents.
6. Participate and assist in programs that promote the school curriculum, development, and implementation
7. Undertake or participate in school events, activities, and other assignments when required.
8. Work collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
Saint Paul American School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Saint Paul American School is a China-U.S. international school located in Beijing, just a short walk from the beautiful Olympic Forest Park. Based on the American educational system, Saint Paul American School has established American-styled quality schools across the globe. By far, we have successfully established affiliated schools and programs in the US, China, France, Korea, Turkey, the Philippines, Poland, and Vietnam. With standard American high school educational system at its core, our programs employ original textbooks imported directly from the US and experienced American teachers. We provide customized education based on the different learning styles and preferences of foreign students and Chinese students.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing, Haidian District, Qinghe, Longgang Road, Guan'aoyuan, No.18