We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced teachers who are willing to devote themselves to a teaching career in public schools in Nanjing (Jiangsu Province, China). JESIE teachers have a unique opportunity to participate in the wide range of educational programs in public schools across Jiangsu province and take part in bi-annual professional development training. JESIE teachers gain both valuable knowledge to help boost their current teaching skills and work experience within a public education field while experiencing Chinese culture, tradition, and values.
1) we are a non-profit organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China
2) we employ more than 50 foreign teachers every year
3) we only cooperate with public schools in Jiangsu
4) we provide teachers with safety, stability, and career development
5) we have more than 15 years of professional experience in recruiting foreign teachers
6) we offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China
Salary and Benefits:
1) Negotiable and reasonable salary
2) Up to 5 weeks of paid holidays (winter holiday plus Chinese official holidays)
3) Housing allowance (3,200 RMB per month).
4) Bonus for contract completion (9,500 RMB)
5) Comprehensive Medical Insurance
6) Free lunches at the school canteen
7) Ongoing training and development workshops
8) Career development opportunities
9) 3 grades at most in a Public School located in the city center
10) Assistance in arranging Mandarin lessons
Qualifications and Requirements:
**Only teachers already in China**
1) Native English speakers
2) Bachelor's degree or above
3) One year of teaching experience or above; applicants with Education, Linguistics, Arts and other subjects are welcomed
4) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours) are preferential
Jiangsu Education Service for International Exchange
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
“Jiangsu Education Service for International Exchange” (JESIE) is an non-profit educational organization that operates under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) in East China.
Each year, JESIE employs up to 150 foreign teachers for both long-term and short-term programs, having more than 20 program schools throughout Jiangsu Province, facilitating the internationalization of all the program schools, as well as providing comprehensive support and service related to various international education exchange programs.
All the program schools JESIE has are public schools with good reputation and experiences of having overseas exchange programs, which continuously focused on providing foreign teachers with safety, stability and professional guidance.
Our teachers get a unique opportunity to participate in the wide range of educational programs in public schools across Jiangsu province, polish their teaching skills and upgrade their qualifications while experiencing Chinese culture, tradition and values.
- Current Location: Nanjing China
- Address: No. 205 Shanghai Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu