No office hours. PU letters provided (for outside applicants). Eagle and Dragon is a foreign-owned recruiting agency. We're proud to provide non-shady contracts and continuing communication between you and your school. We do not take a fee nor deduct salary from our foreign teachers and never will (unlike 90% of other agencies). We're foreigners who have worked as teachers before.
We've been there, done that, got the T-shirt so you don't have to go through all the hurdles and mistakes that come too often when dealing with companies in China as a foreigner.
(scroll all the way down for the salary + package details)
- Degree: Graduates from all major are welcomed.
- Start date: August
- Location: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China. It's a great international city, convenient, quiet, beautiful, and 2 hours from Shanghai and Nanjing, or 1 hour from Suzhou and Wuxi.
- Working hours: No office hours. Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
**What we offer**
- 10 month contract
- Monthly salary: 19000 to 20000 rmb (CNY)
- Free campus accommodation
- Commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily necessities (800 RMB per
- 5000 rmb flight allowance after completing your contract
- Health Insurance
- All paid official holidays and 10 paid sick leave days
- Paid winter holiday (Usually 3-4 weeks)
- Work visa and residence permit
1. Between 22-50 years old
2. Native speakers preferred (from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or Jamaica)
3. Bachelor's Degree. Notarized
4. TESOL or TEFL certificate
5. Clear criminal background check. Notarized
6. Responsible individual
ANY QUESTIONS then please provide an email or WeChat on your resume/applications through here. Thank you :)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Eagle&Dragon was founded for one purpose only, to give foreigners a great experience in Hangzhou without the shadiness that often comes with it. We're foreigners who have worked for several different teaching positions; public schools, training centers, international schools, you name it. After years of working in China, we've seen it all. And you've probably heard about it too or worse, experienced it. We promise to give quality service with clear communication. We wouldn't offer a position with a school we wouldn't take ourselves!
- Current Location: Hangzhou China