FULL TIME IGCSE /IBDP MATH TEACHER experience
Excellent high School teacher
Native English Speaker
Teacher job description
high school Math Teacher ,teach IGCSE and IBDP Math Course
Native English Speaker
1. To plan and deliver high-quality lessons that engage the students.
2. To create, mark, record and feedback on a range of assessments throughout the academic year and act upon the feedback with personalised strategies for students to make improvements.
3. To provide useful feedback, both verbal and written, to students and parents so the students understand how they can improve.
4. Differentiate teaching for students with specific learning needs.
5. To set, collect and mark suitable homework and provide feedback to students.
6. To take part in reviews of schemes of work, assessments and development of departmental resources to improve the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning.
7. To take an active role in the department by participating fully in meetings and professional development activities.
8. To contribute to providing educational visits for students.
9. To contribute to the pastoral care and wellbeing of the college community.
10. To provide a well-organised and worthwhile extra-curricular activity and to assist with student-run events and activities outside of the normal curriculum time.
11. To provide other ‘enrichment’ or Global Perspective lessons as required.
12. To conduct examination invigilation as required.
13. To understand the schools guiding statements and support the school’s efforts to realise them.
14. Any other allocated tasks consistent with the principal purpose of the position.
These responsibilities will be carried out in accordance with the guiding statements of the school and with due consideration of students' Safeguarding.
Shenzhen Hualang School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
A dual regulation international school characterized by solid discipline education and scientific and technological innovation
Small class with 24-30 students, providing a platform for students' personality development.
Offering multi-directions overseas High-tech university selection and application service, such as Germany, Singapore, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, South Korea.
Cooperating with advanced scientific research and practice Institutes/Universities to create science and technology innovation learning projects.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China