1. Responsible for WeChat Group acquisition, activeness and conversions.
2. Develop a comprehensive community engagement strategy, including timing group promotions, assisting with product selection, and establishing a standard operating procedure for resolving customer inquiries.
3. Coordinate and collaborate internally with various business units to optimize operation of Trip.com IBU community groups
4. Provide frequent insight about community sentiment, and provide feedback to business team
5. Design marketing materials and draft content necessary for group operation
6. Other marketing requests as necessary
1. Ability to produce creative, relevant, and engaging English-language content
2. 1+ years of experience in the tech or travel industry with experience in community management
3. Experience in content management and community building focused on an international audience
4. Knowledge of WeChat marketing and functionalities
5. Ability and desire to work in a multicultural/multilingual team
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) founded in 1999 and it’s headquartered in Shanghai, China. Now Ctrip, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide, is
- China’s leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China’s largest domestic travel services company
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Lingkong SOHO Building, No. 968 Jinzhong Road, Shanghai, China