1. Plan, develop and execute lessons that reflect the curriculum and the core educational standards.
2. Evaluate students’ progress and the ability to meet courses standards in English knowledge and skills.
3. Help students prepare for standardized testing.
Employ a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures.
4. Communication with parents is a key component of any teacher’s job.
5. Deliver routine progress reports as required by the school administration.
6. Require teachers to supervise extracurricular activities, such as a math club etc.
7. Follow day to day affairs as required.
Plan lessons, and participated in trainings.
Participate in open days and communicate with parents.
8. Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm at school from Monday to Friday, totally 40 working hours
9. Workload: within 20 teaching periods per week as standard. If exceed, school will pay extra fee.
10. Other duties: morning classes, evening classes, clubs, meetings and reports, organize a class test or ask the students to do homework as required, etc.
11. Support school activities such as school and classroom decoration, parents meeting, opening day, international educational fair after school or on weekends, etc.
1. Master Degree or above, English or related majors.
2. Two years teaching experience in related subjects will be preferred.
3. Tefl, Tesol certificate and native speaker for ESL teacher position.
4. Teaching Certificate will be preferred.
5. Has A-LEVEL courses/AP/IB teaching experience in international high school from Grade 9~12 to Chinese students.
6. Responsible, enthusiastic and a good team member.
7. Documents for work visa: CV、recommendation letter, medical check and other required certificates.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Pangbourne Collegeis subordinate to Shanghai Pangbourne Education Technology Co., Ltd. in 2020, it introduced Britain's Pangbourne College into Shanghai, China to set up the Pangbourne College (Shanghai). The British general school is responsible for the selection of foreign teachers for independent teaching and student management, and Shanghai Pangbourne Education Technology Co., Ltd. is responsible for investment in the education industry.
Pangbourne offers a challenging all-round education, embracing academic rigour and a diversity of sport, music and extra-curricular activities, in a small school environment where every child can shine.
Set in 230 acres of Berkshire countryside, to the West of Reading, just minutes from the M4, the College provides a superb quality of life in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Pangbourne College was founded by Sir Thomas Lane Devitt in 1917 as The Nautical College, Pangbourne.
Elements of Pangbourne’s naval heritage still exist today with students wearing Royal Naval uniforms and certain ceremonial traditions, which add colour to the Pangbourne experience, are maintained. Only two or three students leave the College with the intention of a career in the Armed Forces each year, and almost all go to university as their first destination.
Girls were first admitted to the College in 1990 and Pangbourne has been fully co-educational since 1996.
The principal aim behind all of Pangbourne’s activities – whether academic, sporting, musical or extra-curricular – is to develop one or more of these values. Students take pride in being part of the College and are made to feel involved and valued in its close-knit community.
Running through the heart of everything at the College are the seven Flag Values, which are specifically Kindness, Selflessness, Moral Courage, Initiative, Industry, Resilience and Integrity.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.3375 Baoqian Road, Jiading District, Shanghai, China