Nanning No.3 High School
International Department Teacher.
Start Date: Aug 2021.
We are an International Department based inside the Nanning No.3 High School campus. We function independently and offer our students a dual diploma from our parent school in the U.S. and Nanning No.3 High School.
We are seeking dedicated and passionate high school teachers.
Applicants who are currently in China are preferred.
(1) Prepares and delivers engaging daily lessons to high school students.
(2) Collects appropriate grades, reports, and comments on student performance. Maintains a professional and supportive classroom environment.
(1) Office Hours: Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30-17:30, with a lunch break from 12:00-14:30.
(2) Teach classes as assigned (maximum 20 classes of 40 minute lessons per week).
(3) Maintain appropriate grading, attendance, and disciplinary records for each class.
(4) Submit weekly teaching reports to administration.
(5) Foster an orderly and creative classroom environment for student success.
(1) BA or BSc from an accredited College or University.
(2) Language Teaching Certification (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL etc.) or American Teaching Certification.
(3) One Years teaching experience preferably in high school context.
(4) Native English speakers only (due to visa requirements).
(5) Appropriate background check with no criminal record.
(6) Full health report.
Phoenix Xinlianhe (Beijing) Education Tech. Co.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are Education Concentrating Company, mainly in High School and Universities.
- Current Location: Beijing China