Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED lights for events, stage lighting and film lighting. Our products are wireless, rechargeable and they can be controlled via mobile APP or wireless DMX protocol which enables a quick and easy setup of the light installation. The products are used by lighting designers and technicians worldwide, a highly professional and demanding clientele. www.astera-led.com
The management team of our Shenzhen entity is a multicultural team with employees from various countries world-wide.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee Astera’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the operational efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the C-suite management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the shareholders. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure and maintain the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Familiar with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- effective communicator with excellent leadership skills, management experience and ability to motivate employees
- additionally must be result orientated in addition to having strong business-development skills and ability to interact with clients, staff and senior management, able to supervise and built teams, delegate responsibility and develop employee talents
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Design and implement key business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Act as the public speaker and public relation representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile, act as the face of the company in absence of the CEO
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievements by planning-cost effective operations and market development activities
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with CEO/shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Directly responsible to manage the day to day functions, involved in the daily operation management of the company and provides motivation to the staff/employees
- Coordinate and in charge of the departments to meet the companies goals and oversee the department managers
- Provide expertise and support in the areas of Performance Management, Employee Relations, Employee Development and Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Policy and Procedure Development
- Learn and carry out management, leadership and company culture trainings for management teams and supervisors
- Promote and teach core values, promote and teach company vision and mission, learn, promote, teach and implement a new management system
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrence and provide solutions to ensure companies survival and growth
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from top down in the company and that they followed at all times
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China