1. Assisted the general manager to follow up overseas business and communicate and coordinate with the headquarters;
2. Assisted the general manager in organizing office meetings and other meetings and meeting minutes, drafting and issuing resolutions and decisions and other documents;
3. Communicated project progress and demand actively and coordinated with interface teams to meet customer demand;
4. Drafting, archiving and sorting out the documents issued by the general manager;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the general manager;
1. Foreigners, native English speakers, able to write business letters quickly and skillfully;
2. Good expression and communication skills, proactive and strong execution;
3. Proficient in Excel, Word, PPT and other office software, excellent PPT production ability is a plus.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
The Adecco Group is The world's leading provider of HR solutions for The future of The workplace. Every day, we provide more than 3.5 million job seekers with meaningful career opportunities and recruit and train the right people for companies in 60 countries and regions. As a Fortune Global 500 HR service provider, Adecco Group contributes to economic development and building a better society. With approximately 35,000 full-time employees worldwide, Adecco Group has an inclusive, entrepreneurial and teamwork culture. Many years on the "Best Workplaces in the World" list published by the Greatplace to Work® Institute. Adecco Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and is publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. Its nine global brands are Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery.
- Current Location: Suzhou China