**Candidates must be native speakers and currently be in China to apply for this position**
International School is looking for high-quality and serious teachers to help build and strengthen our growing international programme. Our first senior class graduated in 2016, and they were accepted by the likes of Emory University, UCLA, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, University of Washington and others. We recently formed a diploma/sister-school relationship with a high school district in the U.S., and we will be working more closely with them to align our standards and curriculum. Current staff includes teachers from the U.S.A, U.K., New Zealand and other countries. Previous experience teaching abroad is not necessary, but cultural open-mindedness and a passion for programme-building are highly recommended.
- workload: up to 20 teaching hours;
- design daily lessons aligned with curriculum learning objectives, as well as quizzes, tests and/or any other assessments;
- prepare students for external examinations through intensive study sessions and mock examinations;
- grade and keep accurate records of student work;
- provide individual feedback to students (and parents, if applicable);
- provide help to students to establish solid working relationships between students and teachers;
- participate in faculty meetings, school events and students activities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- salary: 25,000 to 28,000 RMB before tax depending on experience, qualifications and subject(s) taught;
- salary increase for returning teachers;
- housing allowance (2,800 RMB/month);
- stipend for utilities (200 RMB/month) and internet (500 RMB/year);
- international flight reimbursement up to $1,600/year;
- free tuition for one dependant at attached kindergarten/primary school;
- CPD grants for teachers signing two and three-year contracts;
- private health insurance
- reimbursement of visa, FEC and residence permit processing;
- lunch card for cafeteria meals and on-campus convenience store (400 RMB/month).
For more information, pls, contact us.
Chaozhou A Way To Success training centre
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
A Way To Success is an English training centre established in Chaozhou. At AWTS we are passionate about learning, communication, and bringing people together. We do this by providing a unique combination of formal English language training (in either small groups or 1 to 1 lessons) with unconventional ways of learning. Our English programmes are systematically designed to fulfill the specific requirement of a variety of learners who come from a wide range of society- from adults and children to aged people; from students and beginners to diligent professionals. These learners also have a wide array of requirements and varying levels of language competency. Considering the multidimensional usage of the language and complexity of demand we offer a variety of learning programmes to suit the needs of the knowledge seekers. We offer foundation courses, skills development courses, informative-cultural courses and unconventional courses.
We have very responsible and creative team of teachers who is growing and developing together. Every course reflects teacher's personal creative approach towards learning. Our team is looking forward to gaining new members that have experience of teaching young children and can conduct the lessons according to the high standards. So if you are passionate and creative teacher,don't hesitate joining our team.
- Current Location: Chaozhou China
- Address: Guangdong province, Chaozhou,Xiangqiao district, Xihe street ,20