WSE is the premium provider of English language learning services in China. VVIP provides service to clients with the highest expectations within the industry. WSE VVIP teachers are expected to maintain the highest level of professional standards in performance, behavior and attitude at all times. You are expected to represent and uphold the core values of the company at all times when dealing with students and staff.
You will be required to teach customized 1-1 classes to WSE’s high-end clientele from a range of different backgrounds and with a range of different needs and requirements. You will be using our NSE course content and a range of V-Coach products to provide a world class learning experience to our students both face to face and online. This position is based in center from 10am - 7pm /12pm - 9pm Monday to Friday and weekends are 10am-7pm with two days off. There is no travel requirement with this position.
As a VVIP In-Center Foreign Teacher you will directly report to VVIP Foreign Teacher Team Leader and Local VVIP Area Service Director. Your line manager will be responsible for your personal training and development.
Class Preparation and Teaching
As a VVIP In-Center Foreign Teacher, you will be able to prepare and teach clients from beginning level to advanced level by using WSE’s premium suite of resources. All classes need to be prepared and customized to meet client’s individual learning needs. You will need to provide customized feedback and recommendations for further improvement after each class. You are required to teach a minimum of 15 classes per week at 1.5 to 2 hours in length for each class.
Class Materials and Content
WSE has a range of premium resources which are geared towards client’s individual needs. WSE’s Core Course language learning product is our most popular product and an industry-leading blended learning platform which caters to all levels and interests. WSE also offers standard courses related to students specific needs such as business English, English for academic purposes, travel and lifestyle.
You will provide support to the operations team and provide demo support for prospective students who are interested in taking our courses. You will consult with students coming to the end of their current contract and make recommendations for further study and coordinate directly with our operations team to ensure we retain our students and renew their contracts for further study. Successful demos and student renewal will result in a competitive rate of commission being paid to you.
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;(Visa requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Business knowledge or experience preferred
- Clean criminal background and health check;
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Willing to work weekends;
- Support official social media operation, such as Weibo, WeChat, and Douyin channel
- Base salary: 17,000 RMB - 19,000 RMB, based on experience
- City allowance: 3,000 RMB
- Yearly Contract Completion Bonus: RMB 7,000
- Yearly Contract Renew Bonus: RMB 3,000
- Travel between class reimbursement (up to 600 RMB/m)
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
- Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered, Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
- Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
- Assistants finding an apartment.
Wall Street English China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our learning centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations. We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our teachers and classes, but also on the comfort and atmosphere of our centers. We strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for both our students and staff in our slick, modern, 5-star learning centers.
Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 3F Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Boulevard, PUDONG SHANGHAI 200121