1. You will have a five days per week and eight hours per day(From 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with a 45 minute scheduled break for lunch.)
2. Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 3~6 years old students, and 10~25 students.
3. The most important for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to
communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
Summary of Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s or above, major in Education, early childhood preferred.
2. 2years of experience as a teacher in a kindergarten
3. Native English Speaker（or non-native with good accent,）
4. Responsible, reliable, well-organized, team player
5. TEFL/TESOL/ Montessori certificate
√ 15 paid personal days in first year，20days in 2nd year; 30days in 3th year and above.
√ 11 paid national holidays.
√ Move-in Stipend, a one-time payment of 7000 RMB.
√ Sick Leave-1day at full pay, 2~22days at 60% pay.
√ Health insurance (private and public).
√ New foreign staff referral bonus up to 6,000RMB(based on 20% of the recommended teacher salary).
√ Resign/Retention bonus up to 1.5monthly salary.
√ Visa fees reimbursed.
√ Maternity and paternity leave.
√ Marriage Leave.
√ Tuition fee for staff children.
√ Airfare allowance.
√ Up to 100% reduction in your dependent’s tuition fee that attend a Sky Avenues.
√Annual Salary Appraisals- at10% performance bonus.
Sky Avenues International Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Sky Avenues was established in 2013 and was born out of an idea to offer a comprehensive and engaging international education to all young children in Xiamen.
The last twenty years has seen global expansion on a massive scale and the world is smaller than it has ever been. As Xiamen’s first international kindergarten, our aim is to bring a diverse and culturally aware education system that produces confident, happy children who have a strong sense of identity, can think independently and are able to move across cultures easily.
China has seen much change in recent time and, no matter what background our students are from, it is likely that they will spend some of their later life studying, working, or traveling in other countries. Sky Avenues addresses this on two levels:
Firstly, we offer children a total English immersion learning environment, by combining English with the Mandarin they speak by living in China, and with the native language they speak at home. We are enabling young children the opportunity to become proficient in two or more languages from an early age. Secondly, much of our cognitive thought processes and our way of looking at the world are defined when we are under 6 years old. Offering children the opportunity to develop in an international environment that promotes care, empathy, diversity and respect for others builds the foundation that will make them a caring and understanding global citizen in later life.
- Current Location: Xiamen China
- Address: NO.150,Bin Shui Si Li, Jimei District, Xiamen, Fujian, China