1. Native English speaker, with preference given to candidates with some fluency in Chinese;
2. Preference will be given to candidates who possess experience working with traditional media or news websites;
3. Bachelor degree or above;
4. Highly articulate and willing to communicate and cooperate.
5. Major in English literature, English language, Politics, Business, Law and other relevant major
1. Responsible for finalizing all articles or other content
2. Responsible for controlling the correctness and sensitivity of political and economic content for China Focus
3. Responsible for optimizing the wording
4. Polish English articles, pictures, videos, and other text-related content published by China Focus
International Cross-cultural Communication platform for China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Other
China Focus, one of China International Publishing Group (CIPG)’s major projects, was established in 2018. Through new media, we aim to create an omnimedia platform for international communication, and promote the deep integration and development of traditional media and new media. We focus on major events and hot topics in China. We also shed lights on the latest developments of world hot issues and the key events in the bilateral and multilateral activities. Make the voice of China be heard, and the development of China be seen by the world.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 24 Baiwanzhuang Street ,Xicheng District, Beijing, China