We are looking for a foreign academic consultant who will work in our Nanjing office under the leadership of academic department.
The job details are as following:
(1) Give lectures on culture and English in the partner universities.
(2) Provide assistance for the students from partner universities in English.
(3) Participate in curriculum development.
(4) Participate in online lectures and tutoring, online publicity and promotion.
(5) Be required to travel to partner universities to assist the academic department in business negotiations
(1) Monthly salary is negotiable, depends on credentials and experiences
(2) Airfare reimbursement
(3) Chinese medical insurance
(4) Private free apartment or housing allowance.
(5) Assist in applying for work visa
(1) Bachelor degree or higher
(2) Minimum 2 years' English teaching experiences
(3) Native English speakers-USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
(4) Current Location: China
Documents needed for job application:
(1) Copy of passport information page
(2) Copy of recent CV
(3) Copy of degree
(4) Recent digital photo
The starting date is August/September 2021.
Australian Higher Education Network
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Australian Higher Education Network (AHEN) is an education network which covers about 70% of the higher education resources in Australia and New Zealand. We represent more than 30 leading universities in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and UK. Our mission is to promote multi-layer, multi-type and multi-field international exchange and cooperation in the higher education sector. By enhancing the cooperation in the areas such as academic research, credit articulation, exchange of students and academic staff members, and collaboration programs etc, we assist our represented universities to approach their strategic goals of the globalization of education, and help to build up a “Global Campus Village” as an open platform based on mutual benefits. We hope the international cooperation and exchange in higher education can be strengthened via this platform, and the educational resources, teaching concepts and methods can be shared with each other among the universities from different countries.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 2307, No.319, Changde Rd, Jingde Building, Jing'an District, Shanghai