This person will support the Ambright’s Program students, teachers, counselors and parents in educating them about Western Education. This support aligns with the program’s goal to prepare students with the skills to graduate from a 4 year college, not just get accepted to their best fit school. This involves working with both the Academic and Counseling Departments in; student education, parent education, teacher training and education, counselor training and overseeing the application process.
This employee will:
• Work with a group of 高三senior 3 students and their counselor to help them prepare their school selection list and application documents.
• Execute and further develop the counseling evaluation system for all of Ambright’s students apart of the counseling program in conjunction with other counseling staff.
• Participate in parent meetings informing parents about the importance of well-rounded education compared to exam-focused education.
• Develop workshops and material for teachers, counselors and students to help them understand the university application process and prepare competitive applications.
• Other duties that may arise from supervisors.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
o BA degree (at minimum)
o Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, e-mail, internet, and content management systems
o Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
o Ability to multitask and work under pressure for key deadlines
o Native English speaker
o Ability to speak Mandarin Chinese (preferred)
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package：
* Free, fully furnished Western style apartment ( or housing allowance )
* $1,200 international airfare allowance
* Visa reimbursement (incl. authentication fees and medical check)
* Work permit and residence permit sponsorship
* Comprehensive medical insurance
* Paid national holidays
* Professional development opportunities
Ambright Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Ambright Education Group is very proud to be one of the first two institutions that introduced United States Advanced Placement (AP) courses to China in 2008. Currently, the Ambright Education Group has established 11 American High School Programs (AHSP) with local elite high schools in Eastern and Central China.
In addition, Ambright Education Group also established three international schools in 2018.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 15F, 336 Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai, China