1. Explore user needs, do researches about the industries and competitors’ products and generate the requirements of products.
2. Collaborate with R&D and project teams, communicate and review product requirements, coordinate development resources, track the development and testing progress of product iterations.
3. Collect users feedback and improve user experience
1. Strong analysis capabilities;
2. Good market planning and product planning capabilities;
3. Outgoing, proactive, with excellent communication skills;
4. Be passionate about adult products.
Guangzhou Danxiao Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
LOVENSE is a leading sex tech company, which makes sex toys for long distance couples, cam models and VR enthusiasts. Over the last 3 years we've gone from a small start up to a high growth company- growing from $400,000 to $15 million in annual sales. We're looking for the right people to join our team and grow with us!
LOVENSE focuses on manufacturing hardware and creating unique software. Our hardware designs are innovative (we have multiple patents) and done in-house. Our software team is capable of producing software for all platforms. We are one of the only sex toy companies in the world which maintains a full-time software team.
Over the past few years, we have done almost no marketing. Our main sales channel is direct to consumer via our website… a bit different than typical companies in our industry. Our main markets are the US, Europe, Australia and Canada. We’re currently continuing to expanding sales online and offline via select retail and distribution partners. We’re building out the marketing team to ensure long term growth and success.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Tianhe District, Guangzhou Tianhe North Road 689 Everbright Bank Building, 2306-2