• Prepare classroom and course materials
• Assign homework and exams
• Grade students’ assessments
• Create individualized plans for students with special requirements (e.g. learning disabilities)
• Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language
• Create a supportive and positive classroom environment
• Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students’ learning styles with an appreciation for students’ learning differences
• Maintain records of student attendance and grades
• Resolve crises in classroom
• Inform parents about student progress
• Utilise learning spaces and tools effectively (i.e., notice boards, displays).
• Collaborate with educational staff to provide a positive learning experience to students
• Attend curriculum meetings, to align with the needs of the programs
• Complete administrative tasks as define and by set deadlines.
• Undertake Middle School related duties regarding the safety of the students
• Satisfy extracurricular commitments as defined annually.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Teachingmap is a education technology company which is specialized in helping the schools and companies with searching for qualified candidates. We are working with many professional consultants who have nearly 10 years of experience on this area, they will help to assess the offer package and management system of the clients before the recommendation the candidates. Please feel free to contact us if you or your friends are looking for teaching jobs in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China