Title: Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
Location: Hangzhou, China
****Teacher MUST be in China now.
40 hours per week from Monday to Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Job Description – Foreign Co-Teacher and English Teacher
To develop and maintain a clear and efficient structure and description of job responsibilities for a Foreign Co-teacher and English teacher within our kindergartens.
• As a Foreign Co-teacher and English Teacher follow the tenets of Maria Montessori's Decalogue (as attached).
• Implement the Collaborative Teaching Agreement as attached, (this will be discussed with you prior to your starting work in the classroom), and provide ongoing support to your colleagues.
• Provide English teaching duties, as Co-Teacher and English Teacher (refer to Duties as listed below).
• Perform responsibilities as prescribed from time to time by the School within the set hours of your contract.
Plan and implement weekly lessons, following the Monthly Themes, Yearly Themes according to the school curriculum.
Ensure that each child participates each day in activities appropriate to his/her level of development by creating an atmosphere that fosters initiative, encourages independence, and protects the child’s freedom to choose.
Interact with each child every day.
Staff Related Tasks:
Attend regular staff meetings. If unable to attend, notify the Principal or Coordinator in writing.
Demonstrate a commitment to continued professional growth and submit documentation of such. Attend all regularly scheduled school professional development days and other staff events.
Do playground, non-nappers, and other duties, as needed.
Monthly salary range from 20,000-28,000 RMB. (negotiable);
A renewal bonus package around 10,000RMB up to 20,000RMB Accommodation subsidy and life assistance provided;
Flight bonus of 5,000RMB after completing a one-year contract;
Initial paid on-board training and continuous professional development program; 12- or 24-months full-time contract;
Work visa and residence permit sponsorship;
Comprehensive accident and medical insurance;
11 Chinese Official public holidays paid;
Two weeks winter holiday and two weeks summer holiday; 14 half-paid sick leaves upon demand;
• LIFE SUPPORT
Healthy lunch provided in the school canteen on workdays;
• Discount on the tuition of teacher’s children if enroll with us;
• Airport pick-up and logistics support if needed.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications and are interested in employment, please send us your resume/CV, photo, WeChat ID, self-introduction video, and certificates.
Wow Education & Technology Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are a service platform focusing on English education services. We hope to create a better future with you
- Current Location: Hangzhou China