GreatChina Griffin International High School is located in the San Sheng Xiang, Chengdu, which is beautiful and deep Chinese cultures-based, and is fully funded by GreatChina Education Group. The school was designed and constructed by top international companies and will hold opening ceremony in Sept 2021. The school primarily sets the grades from 9 to 12, and offers dormitories which accommodate up to about 300 students.
1. To cooperate with school to arrange clubs or activities
2. Planning and delivering AP、A-level lessons to students
3. Using electronic media and course ware to teach English efficiently and effectively
4. Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
1.At least three teaching experience in related subjects;
2. With critical thinking and the spirit of team cooperation ，
3. Love with Chinese culture and can speak some Chinese
4. 22-40 years old, bachelor's degree or above， major in History, Economy, Business,Geography or related subject;
5. TESOL,TEFL,PGCE certification;
6. Maintains energy, enthusiasm, teamwork, and a sense of humor;
7. Native English speaker;
8.More than 3 years related teaching experience.
work permit visa
winter/summer break bonus
GreatChina International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
An education company aiming to help both students and employees access success.
Starting in 1996, GreatChina International Education (GIE) has been working with Chinese students and young professionals to prepare for and explore future careers, pursue higher education goals, and develop skills to be successful in classes and the workplace. GIE offers a broad range of integrated services, including test prep, study abroad counseling & planning, international education (such as bridge and joint programs with high schools and colleges), cultural and educational exchange, career counseling, international talent acquisition, and educational technology. GIE is registered at the federal and state levels of the United States and recognized by the Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles and Houston, certified by the National Association of Foreign Student Affairs (NAFSA), the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and International Consultants for Education and Fairs (ICEF). GIE has also been approved by Chinese authorities including the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Public Security, the Administration for Industry and Commerce, the Bureau of Civil Affairs and the Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. In addition to partnering with over 20 domestic educational authorities, international academic agencies, immigration agencies, and higher institutions, GIE has networked with schools and higher institutions all across the United States and prominent study destinations such as Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Singapore. GIE is currently headquartered in Chengdu with presences in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Kunming, Hainan and Nanjing with expansion into New York City, Phoenix, Dallas, and Los Angeles. Through GIE's 3R corporate culture, we are committed to responsible and sustainable business practices (Responsibility); we respect ideas and encourage collaboration (Respect); and we focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for clients and employees (Reliability).
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: Lower Dongda Street, No.126, Xinian Plaza Suite A 25th Floor, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, China