Reporting to Director/VP, the position will expand global customer base and products offering in specific segment for the company and formulate strategic plans. The role will direct engineering development according to product road map, and lead project teams to complete awarded programs.
• Create, develop and drive commercial business strategy for the identified business segment
• Participate in commercial negotiation, such as pricing, incentive, service and conditions to secure profitable business and manage P&L of assigned customer accounts
• Consolidate product requirements to develop product roadmap and pipeline of new business in consultation with product engineering teams. Collaborate with project teams to realize the roadmap and execute plan on awarded program
• Analyze market trends and initiate new product roadmap and present product roadmap at annual Strategic Planning Review to seek consent from management
• Set up customer network and build up strong ties with them. Review with customers regularly to ensure things work out right
• Monitor and make consistent global pricing strategies and recommendations.
• Resolve price situations where material cost may increase with regional exchange rates and volume consideration with customers
• Balance tooling construction schedules for external customers by collaborating with the Company’s internal Tool Room; similar to balancing fixtures by outside vendors
• Participate in gross margin adjustment or other concessions to secure business in a total package
• Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or related Engineering disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business development, sales or key account management; global customers management exposure is preferred
• Possess engineering knowledge in either micro-motor/sensor/actuator, or application engineering knowledge in automotive industry
• International work exposure would be advantageous
• Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Other
GTI, global talent insight, the world's leading fully integrated multi-industry online-to-offline talent recruitment platform.
We focus on global talents, with specialization on the Finance, FMCG, Consumer, Automobile, Manufacturing, Internet, and high-tech fields. The firm operates 11 offices in Mainland China and has offices in Hong Kong, SAR of China, Singapore and the United States. More than 450 professionals provide headhunting, recruitment process outsourcing and dispatch services for multinational companies and local companies.
In 2018, the company developed online recruitment platforms with strong AI matching technology and won several industry awards, including best recruitment agencies and innovative recruitment agencies.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China