1. Monitoring and driving conversations on all Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc. as well as on the app stores. This includes the creation of content, managing posts and maintaining a close presence with the community.
2. Stay up-to-date on the gaming market and technology trends on different social platforms around the world. Develop strategies for offline and online events based on these trends and activity. Promote fan growth and activity, and analyse changes of such events.
3. Close-communication with local players.
4. Planning and execution of local marketing promotions; focus on combing in-game events with the collaboration of social media influencers and other celebrities.
1. Able to communicate fluently in Japanese/Korean at a native level
2. Bachelor’s degree or above; must have some understanding of games; preference on understanding of Japanese or Korean gaming market.
3. Strong at logic and rational thinking with the ability to plan marketing strategies, innovative thinking and proactive spirit.
4. Competent in organizing language and expressing yourself with strong data analysis capabilities.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Habby is a gaming studio with an aim to combine happiness and hobbies through games. The name Habby is a combination of Happy and Hobby and we wish to take this further by bringing fun and excitement to all our users across the world.
We're the publishers of hit titles such as Archero, Penguin Isle, Slidey: Block Puzzle and many more! Join us in our journey to explore and produce future hit titles for the global market.
- Current Location: Beijing China