• Maintains a caring, safe, and nurturing environment in class, observing health and safety protocols at all times
• Provides developmentally appropriate learning opportunities for each child
• Is committed to and experienced in project-based learning
• Meet and instruct students in assigned classes.
• Serves on content specific curriculum committees to create content, evaluate the instructional program, and makes improvements as needed.
• Works cooperatively with other school personnel to meet students’ needs.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and confidential records as required by school policy.
• Utilizes a variety of instructional techniques, instructional media, and technology consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the students.
• Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
• Participates in faculty training for the instructional programs.
• Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
• Ensures that the testing, placement, and instruction of students align with their identified needs.
• Participates in the development and implementation of a tutoring and mentoring program for students in order to insure student support and academic success.
• Establishes a set of classroom behavioral expectations based on clearly defined goals and principles.
• Understands and is aware of the cultural and language support students require for academic growth, Pre-K through Third Grade.
• Attends academic, departmental, and school meetings when required, and attends/delivers professional development sessions as directed.
• Supervises and accompanies students on excursions, as appropriate, ensuring their safety and welfare at all times.
• Participates as a member of the faculty on school committees and professional association activities.
• Performs any other related duties as requested.
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with additional appropriate teaching qualifications or certification in a specific subject area.
At least 2 years’ experience in the Kindergarten classroom
Intercultural competence and the ability to foster collaboration and trust.
Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office, virtual meeting spaces such as Skype and Adobe Connect.
Familiarity with digital learner management system to document child progress and classroom technology
Only teachers with official permission to work will be considered – teachers who are new to China will be assisted to ensure they comply with immigration and work regulation.
Xiniu Information Technologies
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Computers Software
Professional consulting firm to help client identify right foreign talents in multiple industry with proved record and high client satifiscation.
- Current Location: Shanghai China