Work Content: To teach English to students in international schools,and to help develop international exchanges and channels for further education.
1. English-speaking foreigners.
2. Age under 58 (due to visa requirements).
3. Bachelor’s degree or above (due to visa requirements)
4. Persons with their own education certificates or English education certificates are preferred.
5. Persons with English teacher experience are preferred.
6. Open-minded and cordial personality, a strong sense of responsibility, patience, a strong spirit of challenge and execution.
7. Good health, no bad habits in life, such as alcoholism, drug abuse, etc., abide by Chinese laws.
Entry time: expected to start asap
Work hours: five days a week and take two days off. China's statutory holiday. Payment of overtime allowance beyond working hours.
Wage Form: Monthly Payment
Salary: salary is determined by teaching experience and ability
Visa: Providing Foreign Expert Certificate/work visa
PU letter provided
Jixin China ESL
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Seeking for English teachers for schools in China. Non-native speaker also OK. Feel free to ask question about visa, even VPN issues.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: No.246, 2nd floor, no.35 hujing xincheng road, no.105 zhongshan avenue, tianhe district, guangzhou city