Hangzhou, Xiaoshan, Shanghai //ASAP// Early Childhood Teacher Needed ASAP(up to 25k rmb /mo, housing)
Working days: 2 days off on weekdays;
Work hours: 40 hours per week, scheduled between 08:00 to 21:30 from Monday to Sunday according to class plan.
Content: You will be teaching a curriculum based on our in house Maggie & Rose lesson plans, teaching cooking, art, music, & imaginative play.
Qualification and Requirements
1) A university bachelor’s degree;
2) English native speaker or Europeans with good English;
3) Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in Early Years education or relevant position
4) Excellent communicator, have a sense of humour, willingness to embrace change and a commitment to participate fully in the extra-curricular aspects of school life
Salary and Benefits
1) Monthly salary 18k-25K (pre-tax) based on experience
2) Accommodation allowance3.5k/month
3) Academic bonus (quarterly 3k)
4) Flight allowance 10k/yr
5) Medical insurance and visa application fee covered by company
6) Holidays: 12 public holidays plus 10 paid holiday
Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Shanghai Meiji Cultural Communication, Ltd is one of the largest human resource centers for foreign teachers in Shanghai and throughout China. Shanghai Meiji cooperates with numerous well recognized and reputable international schools, kindergartens and private schools throughout Shanghai and cities in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room C, 18 North Caoxi Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China.