- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Develop new customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emails etc.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Other assignment as needed
- Good command of English
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Kcomber Inc. (CN 广州市西美信息科技有限公司) is a Chinese Information Technology company founded in Guangzhou and headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China in 2001. Furthermore, Kcomber has two subsidiaries in Sichuan and Shanghai. Kcomber’s core areas of business include industry and market-related data, market research, SAAS platforms and knowledge management. It operates through several brands like CCM, Tranalysis, here are some major brands in 2021:
The brand Kcomber is responsible for big data and knowledge management. This contains Big Data Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management and Business Intelligence Solutions. This brand is one of the core brands of the foundation in 2001 and the parent brand.
CCM is the abbreviation for China Chemicals Market. Founded in 2001 as one of the core brands, CCM started as an information provider about the Chinese Chemical market. In 2002 the covered industries contained Pharmaceuticals, Food ingredients and plastics. The first industrial Report was published in 2003. During the years, CCM added Newsletters, Import and Export reports and Market Data. In 2014 the section of company profiles was announced. Today CCM covers the four key Industries Chemicals, Agriculture, Biotechnology, and Food and Feed with an interactive online platform, an agricultural map of China, Consultancy services, Newsletters, and Industrial Reports.
Tranalysis was established in 2015. The SaaS platform offers standard and customised reports about import/export volume, price, date, origins/designations, and information about importers and exporters. It also offers an interactive platform called I.E. Wizard for data visualisation.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: 17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Building, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road Guangzhou 510070, P.R.China