1. According to the company's business objectives to plan for the Korean market development;
2. Provide accurate information on market trends, changes in demand, competitor and customer feedback;
3. To be responsible for the construction and operation of the Korea Office and the implementation of the company's systems;
4. Co-ordinate resources according to the needs of Samsung LG Coway and arrange related work to meet the needs of the customers. Such as: quotation, project, delivery, customer claims and Complaints;
5. Coordinate with customers and determine technical requirements according to defined project descriptions;
6. Reasonable planning of internal and external resources, including the appointment of team members and assignment of work packages according to individual potentials and abilities;
7. Develop further business contacts with potential new customers.
1. Familiar with Korean business culture, and have good negotiation skills.
2. At least years technical development and project management experience in mechanical or electronic industry.
3. Familiar with project management methods and tools, project process, familiar with project application procedures, can write feasibility analysis report;
4. Excellent Organization and Coordination Ability, project control ability, good customer communication ability;
5. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
6. Be Proactive, flexible, conscientious, honest and prudent.
7. Strong communication and coordination skills, with Good Team Spirit;
8. Serious work attitude, able to maintain a good working condition under great pressure.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Specialized in high-end job recruitment, high-end talent recommendation
- Current Location: Beijing China