1. Work collegially with team to support the school’s vision, mission; support the school’s curricular and assist the team in meeting its planning goals.
2. Be informed about the aims and curriculum of the area in which he/she teaches.
3. To prepare, develop and deliver lessons in the timetabled subject, according to the schemes of work agreed within the department.
4. Provide a welcoming, safe, and secure classroom environment, at all times, for all students in his/her care.
5. To be proactive in the pursuit of continuous professional development ensuring you maintain an up to date knowledge of teaching practices.
6. Maintain appropriate records of work covered in all his/her class(es). This includes:
a. assessment records
b. progress records
c. classroom planning records (such as a daily planner)
d. curriculum planning, as designated
e. attendance information
f. curriculum scope and sequence
7. To foster and maintain high standards of effort and discipline amongst the students by the use of appropriate school- based rewards, negotiated goals and sanctions.
8. To encourage effective learning by the appropriate use of formative assessment, target setting and the development of teaching and learning styles.
9. Meet all internal deadlines for the production of school reports, and attend all relevant meetings, including planning meetings.
10. Providing additional support at school promotional activities
11. To care for and maintain such equipment and books as may be in use in the teaching base or location.
12. To foster and maintain high ethical and moral standards, both on and off campus.
13. To build positive relationships with students, Colleagues, local and provincial government officials.
1. International Teachers;
2. At least two years full-time teaching experience beyond student teaching in public or independent schools.
3. Bachelor degree or above, major is related to the curriculum of the area in which he/she teaches. TESOL or TEFL certificate strongly preferred.
4. Innovative teaching approach, with passion for teaching and polished communication skills;
5. Strong communication abilities including speaking and writing.
6. A friendly, patient personality, sensitive to the needs of a diverse group of students.
7. Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes, setting high academic achievement expectations.
8. Wide-ranging intellectual and educational interests and ability to commit to a creative, integrated curriculum.
If you are interested, please send the CV to the attached email address.
Many thanks for your time.
4F, YinFeng Building, Haidian District, Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing