• Identify clear teaching objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed;
• Set tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest;
• Set clear appropriate and achievable targets, build on prior attainment;
• Identify SEN or very able pupils and planning for their individual needs and achievement;
• Provide clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge;
• Make effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study;
• Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
• Ensure effective teaching and best use of available time;
• Monitor and intervene to ensure sound learning and discipline in accordance with school policies
• Use a variety of teaching methods to:
- use effective questioning, listen carefully to pupils, give attention to errors and misconceptions;
- select appropriate learning resources and develop study skills through library, I.C.T. and other sources.
• Ensure pupils acquire and consolidate knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to the subject taught;
• Evaluate own teaching critically to improve effectiveness through continued professional development, management support and class observations;
• Make records of and reports on the personal and social needs of pupils;
• Communicate and consult with the parents of pupils;
• Communicate and co-operate with persons or bodies outside the school; and participate in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above;
• Work as part of the team, support own year group and the whole school ethos;
• Promote a positive attitude on all aspects of the kindergarten both inside and outside the work place;
• Share good practice through providing peer support, workshops and discussions
• Support the marketing activities such as online, offline open days, parent workshops and school events.
1、Bachelor above degree and master degree background is preferred.
2、 At least 1 years teaching experience in kindergarten, either KG2 or nursery is fine.
3、Responsible, enthusiastic and a good team member.
4、Documents for work visa: CV、recommendation letter, medical check and other required certificates.
Location: Huangpu District,Shanghai
1、Monthly salary 24~28 before tax;
2、Additional housing allowance;
3、Work visa by company; the cost documents in China including medical check, etc by company;
4、Commercial medical insurance;
5、Annual airefare reimbursement;
7、30~35 days holidays (summer holiday, winter holiday and christmas holiday)
Shanghai Tonghu Consulting Service Co.,ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
1. Tonghu Consulting Co., Ltd. was established in 1990 and was one of the first companies in China to engage in human resources services.
2. We have certificate of foreign labor dispatch business.
3. We cooperated with many public schools which is authoritative and have a high gold content.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Foreign Experts DEPT, Room 311, No. 139, Anyuan Rd., Jingan Area, Shanghai