Details of Position:
• Planning, evaluating, and delivering lessons;
• Introduce children to the disciplines of mathematics, language, science, and social studies;
• Use games, music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills;
• Cooperate with colleagues to plan and implement school activities both indoors and outdoors;
• Be responsible for children’s daily learning and living at kindergarten and ensure their safety;
• Write quarterly progress reports to record children’s development and communicate with parents on a regular basis.
Requirements to Teach English in Xiamen China:
• Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
• Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
• Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate or 2 years teaching experience required.
• Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
• Other: Organized team player, outgoing, friendly, patient and cares about children.
Responsibilities for Teachers in Xiamen China:
• Student age range: 2 - 6 years old.
• Class size: 20 - 30 students in one class.
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
• Curriculum: Multimedia based .
• Chinese Teaching Assistant: One local teaching assistant.
• Training: On-board orientation, monthly training and online training.
• Work content detail: Organize activities of children's whole day, include teaching time, outdoor activity, learning centre time, transition time, snack time, and the other class activities. Participate in teachers & parents meeting and activities which are held in the kindergarten.
Your benefits include:
• Monthly income: according to candidate's background and experience;
• Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 300 (RMB 2000) -calculated by teacher's performance data.
• Housing: the kindergarten offers USD 300 (RMB 2000) housing allowance per month or free apartment.
• Public Holiday: 19 Public holidays off annually. Unpaid summer and winter holidays will be arranged by school.
• Annual Holiday:1st year teacher has 15 paid days/ annual leave；
• Airport or Train Pickup assistance and grounding service
• Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa
• Airfare Bonus: USD 1100 (8,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when full filled contract.
• Insurance included.
Other benefits include:
• Any other benefits: Organized team-building activities and festival gifts accordingly to kindergarten’s arrangements.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Established in 2012 Grayson started this wonderful journey and now we can't look back. Recruiting and placing teachers all over China has been helping us build relationships with the best and elite schools.
At Grayson Recruitment Group we work hard to achieve our goals together as a team with a clear shared purpose. We adapt to our client's changing needs as well as changes in the market to make sure we are a business of growth, success, and happiness.
Our vision, mission, and values help us to do this.
Mission (How we’re going to get there)
Together we communicate on a personal level listening to the individual need and providing a choice of solution.
We deliver what we promise building trust, building fans, one client, and a candidate at a time. If we can over-deliver we do.We create a tailored, transparent recruitment experience, encouraging honest feedback and continual improvement.
Vision (where we want to be – our ultimate goal)
To change the perception of recruitment by devoting ourselves to the happiness of our clients, candidates and staff.
- Current Location: Dalian China
- Address: No.1-2 Level 17 Unit 1 Buliding D Fujiaxintiandi Shahekou District Dalian City Liaoning Province China