1. Be responsible for the localization of miHoYo's products, including games, manga and daily operation language support etc.
2. Be responsible for localization content testing, and ensure content language quality.
3. Liaise with your immediate team and wider department, recording localization issues, providing feedback and following up on necessary changes.
4. Monitor player feedback and issues, and assist in optimizing content in accordance with target market language and culture.
5. Assist with the execution of online and offline events to help foster the game's community.
6. Participate in the creation of various promotional and advertising content.
1. First language is one of the following languages (Native fluency in more than 1 language is a plus):
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian.
2. Be fluent in Chinese (Mandarin).
3. Have a bachelor's degree or higher.
4. Love anime and gaming (with vast gaming experience), and have an understanding of the appropriate language for use in different game types.
5. Understand the nature and preferences of players in your applicable region(s), especially players who like to play anime games.
6. Have ideas and creativity, and be adept in the creation of promotional content for different game types.
7. Possess excellent skills in sourcing, extracting, and summarizing information, with the ability to learn new skills and pick up new ideas quickly.
8. Possess excellent teamwork, communication and execution skills, while being able to autonomously take charge of one's own role and responsibilities.
Dongguan Baisi Enterprise Management Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
We are a professional foreign recruitment company with more than 10 years of experience in recruiting foreign candidates
- Current Location: Shanghai China