School Type: International K-12 school
Starting time: August 2021
- Native English speaker (Passport: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Case by case exceptions can be made for Ireland and South Africa passport holders
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related subject (Master's degree preferred)
- At least two years’ experience teaching English to young learners (preferably with experience in an Asian country). Teach the kids from 3 years old to 6 years old.
- Must be in good health. The teacher must be healthy, full of vitality and ready for enthusiasm.
- 120-hour TEFL with classroom component
- Professional teaching license preferred
- Be available to work for a time span of one to two years. Time of work will be from 7:45-16:15, Monday through Friday, with an hour’s break in the afternoon for lunch.
- Love children. The teacher please has an outgoing personality, good interpersonal relations,patience, and a genuine love for children. Also please has the aspiration and potential to become a good teacher, especially as a kindergarten teacher.
- Be willing and able to draw, sing, and dance.
- Have an amicable demeanor, and should possess qualities such as maturity, patience, tolerance, trustworthiness, respect for rules, and respect for other cultures and customs. - To cooperate. The teacher please has the ability to maintain harmonious relations with children, parents, other teachers, and managerial staff.
- Work permit card and work visa (Fees will be covered by school, including health test)
- Full Health coverage (Health insurance, fees will be covered by school)
- Salary: start from 25K + RMB/month
- A housing subsidy of 36,000RMB/year (3,000RMB/month)
- Paid Chinese holidays with gifts
- Paid summer and winter vacation
- Free meals
- Daily transportation (school bus will be provided)
- Marriage leave and funeral leave according to the government law
- Paid sickness leave
- Medical check
- Chinese class
- School accommodation (conditional)
- Professional development fund
i2(International Insititute of Education)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
In 2011, i2 International Institute of Education was established in Chengdu. Started our dream in Southwestern University of Finance and Economics.
Our first core value is to maintain ongoing improvement to our teaching quality, to ensure the English speaking competence and effectiveness of each i2 student. All i2 members firmly follow our vision “leading the way in education for our youth” and mission “cultivating the next generations of the world” and contribute to the society.
In past years, we launched the i2 public service program, which is named “The power of 1%” and execute our social responsibility. And in order to provide multi-course to customers, i2 developed “foreign teacher only” PE and arts courses & overseas programs. Not only classes operated in i2, we also started collaboration with public schools and introduced i2 courses to public schools. In 2018, i2 was authorized by SAFEA to organize the training program of Teaching English as a Foreign Language in China (TEFL in China).
i2 has over 90 campuses across 18 cities in China, with 28 in our flagship city, Chengdu, alone. i2 now has nearly two thousand employees and boasts a teaching faculty second to none, with all of our teachers having international certification and abundant teaching experience.
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: New Century Global Center E5 Room 0615. 1700Tianfu North Avenue High-tech Zone, Chengdu City