1. This position is to teach in an English program for a bilingual kindergarten in Quanzhou City.
2. Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00, (Noon Break), 2:30-5:00.
3. There will be 2 CTs assisting in classes and a VP to help with administrative matters.
1. Loves children.
2. Has experience as a teacher (back ground in EDUCATION yields higher base).
3. Applicant must qualify for a Z visa (native English speaker, BA degree), or is currently holding an ESL work permit and can transfer.
1. Yearly travel reimbursement at 6000RMB.
2. Single person apartment provided, or subsidy at 2000RMB/month.
3. Paid Summer and Winter vacations at six weeks a year.
4. All other Chinese national holidays with salary.
5. Employer liability insurance.
6. Other bonuses for extra work or good performance.
Cambridge red oak bilingual kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Founded in 2001, Cambridge Red Oak has become one of the most well known bilingual kindergartens in Fujian, China. Dedicated to excellence, the brand has established itself as one of the leaders in early childhood education. As of February 2016, our headquarters—Red Oak Information Advisory Service officially manages sixteen kindergartens across the country, including cities such as Xiamen, Fuzhou, Xi'an, and Shantou. It also has a multinational staff of over a thousand employees.
- Current Location: Xiamen China
- Address: #500, Jiahe Rd, Huli District