AP foreign teacher
1. Teach relevant courses within subject area;
2. Actively participate in various training programs, teaching research, seminars and conferences as well as other activities organized by school and department;
3. Carry out teaching according to instructional plan, pique students' interest in learning, and help students develop excellent learning techniques and habits;
4. Responsible for assessing students' homework and giving high quality feedback;
5. Comply with work arrangements by school and the department.
1. Education: a master's degree or above, a minimum of a bachelor's degree for those with excellent experience;
2. At least 3 years of relevant AP teaching experience. This can be relaxed for those with academic background of Ivy, Oxford, Cambridge and other prestigious schools.
3. Bilingual teaching experience in an excellent international school preferred;
4. Possess a good sense of service, good communication, organizational and managerial skills;
5. Passionate about education industry, attentive and responsible towards students and work, can withstand hardship and certain pressure
Grandera Education Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Grandera Education Group offers Chinese-Hungarian bilingual Middle School and High School Education and provides both AP and IB programs, located in Laiguangying, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
- Current Location: Beijing China