We are looking for a Teacher of Music to join our School, who have an enthusiasm and passion for working with students, and with responsibility both for the teaching of music and for developing the School's music tradition. The position will commence in August 2021, the initial contract will be for a period of two years, and the contract is renewable.
Music teacher need to teach cross school, but mainly kindergarten and primary.
Candidates are expected to:
• have a Bachelor degree or above (Major in Music preferred);
• have more than 2 years of relevant teaching experience;
• have good communication skills with kids;
• have ability to deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Music curriculum for all students;
• contributes to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner;
• work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff
• experience with IB and IGCSE beneficial
• Aware of content and pedagogy in music within school context
• Plan and prepare lessons for music class according to specified scope and sequence documents
• Maintaining class records
• Conduct classes according to IB standards of practice
• Class management skills
• Class ethos of respect for diverse ethnic communities
• Plan collaboratively with music department for progressive music development across grades
• Work and collaborate with Homeroom teachers for music specialist link
• Work with Homeroom to prepare for Assemblies, special events, Winter Concert
• Collaborate with all relevant departments for special events planning
• Attend all relevant meetings as prescribed by school and department
• Be prepared to enrich school culture by volunteering for committees, events support, etc
• Experience in Choir arrangement
• This includes but is not limited to the job functions involved with the position.
Hangzhou DinChance Human Resource Service Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Established in 2005, Hangzhou DinChance Human Resource Service Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred as DinChance) is a leading domestic HR Outsourcing expert in Zhejiang Province. For the past sixteen years we have been providing solutions of Expat Recruitment, HR Management and Business Outsourcing for various clients. The registered brand “DinChance” was inspired by the German quality standard “DIN”, which is internationally recognized and used in many industries. We aim to offer our candidates high-quality and safe chances complying with the “DIN” standard.
We work with quality schools in China
100% Free for candidates
Our service fee comes solely from the school. We won’t take any cut from your salary. You sign the contract directly with school
We’re here to help you throughout the whole process, including interviewing, offering, onboarding, work & residence permit stage
We guarantee that any information received from one another during the recruitment process, which concerns the personal, financial or other affairs, will be treated in full confidence.
Competitive Fees, No Upfront Payments
Quick Placement, An Extensive Database Of Qualified Candidates
Founded in 2003 with Unified Social Credit Code 9133010677928259XN
- Current Location: Hangzhou China
- Address: RM500, 5F, Hangzhou E-Commerce Industrial Park, No.7 Cui Bai Road, Hangzhou, China