International School Math Teaching Job Description:
1. Location: Wuhan.
2. Contract Term: two years contract, Sep. 2021 to Aug. 2023.
Math: Wuhan (online available)
4. Students Age: 16-18 years old.
5. Work Days: work on Mondays to Fridays, 2 days off on weekends.
6. Work Hours: 7:30am - 16:30pm.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB28,000—RMB40,000 monthly based upon verifiable teaching experience. 12 month pay a year.
2. Accommodation: 5,000RMB settlement allowance, accommodation support, paid on-campus housing can be arranged.
3. Vacation: full paid winter and summer vacation.
4. Sick Leave: 5 days paid sick leave, 15 days sick leave (deduct RMB350 per day) per year.
5. Holidays: 11 day full paid public holidays plus 1 day Christmas per year.
6. Airfare Allowance: annual return flights for teacher and dependents in China; paid up front with 100USD baggage credit.
7. Insurance: zero-deductible family health insurance VIP in China with emergency cover worldwide.
8. Tuition Fee: 50% off for one of foreign teacher’s children, maximum of 2,000USD a year. For the second child, 75% off for tuition, it’s maximum of 1,000USD a year.
9. Work Visa: full support for work permit; reimbursement of document authentication and visa application costs.
10. Yearly Completion Bonus: 6,000 RMB.
11. Professional development workshop.
12. Support and reimbursement of fees for BC Certificate of Qualification
1.Native English speakers.
2.Bachelor degree or above, relative major.
3.Over two years, recent classroom teaching experience, relative course.
4.Recognized teaching license issued in a native English-speaking country preferred.
5.New graduates with completed practicum and newly qualified teachers warmly welcomed.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Click China Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd, the recruiters with the certified license issued by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R. China), Registration No: A3 4290001. We are providing free of charge services to candidates on China jobs matching， documents collection for work permit application, work visa inquiry…
What We Do
A. Before Interview
-- China jobs application inquiries.
-- Jobs matching according to expectations and qualifications.
--Interviews scheduled for candidates and schools.
B. After Interview
-- Contract terms inquiries and clarifications.
-- Answer questions on jobs and life in China.
-- Document collection instruction, work permit and work visa inquiry.
-- Airport pick up service arrangement.
-- Orientation supports.
- Current Location: Wuhan China
- Address: No.31 Zhongbei Rd, Wuchang dist. Wuhan, Hubei