1. Contact Universities, high schools, agents in different countries, and set up cooperative relationships with them;
2. Be familiar with the programs that the company provide and release accurate information to relevant party;
3. Collect and Calculate the student's documents based on the Chinese universities requirements and apply for specific programs accordingly;
4. Be actively involved in the company’s online and offline marketing activities;
5. Responsible for an offline marketing plan, and arrange some relevant activities twice a month;
6. Go for a business trip if it is necessary, normally abroad;
7. Other tasks arranged by leaders;
1. Master's degree or currently enrolled as a master student
2. Non-Chinese and currently living in China
3. Good at writing and design articles;
4. Marketing/Business or design major is preferred;
5. Candidates should have very strong communication skills, must be able to finish his/her tasks independently;
N.B: The internship must be at least 6 months. After successful completion of the internship, the candidate can work with us full-time and apply for a work visa.
Candidates must have the following skills:
1. Good at searching/collecting and summarizing the requested information;
2. Strong communication and understanding skills;
4. Must be able to use all of the Microsoft Office, candidates who can use PS is preferred;
5. Smart and trainable.
Note: Russian speakers are very welcomed.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Beijing Hongzhou Wen Ding International Learning and Consulting Co., Ltd）in short Hongzhou Learning, was founded in 2013. We are based in China's political, economic, and cultural center - Beijing. Our mission is to help promote access to high-quality educational resources both here in China and overseas, whilst boosting cooperation and exchanges between different institutions. We aim to create a one-stop service platform for students, organizations, institutions, and enterprises around the world.
Our work has included extensive and in-depth cooperation with Universities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and 16 countries throughout Central and Eastern Europe, not least including those amongst “ Belt and Road” countries. Here in China, we cooperate closely with more than 130 institutions, continually carrying out various types of cooperation with them.
Under the guide of China’s ambitious "Belt and Road” policy, Hongzhou Learning actively focuses on enhanced cooperation between Chinese universities and institutions in these countries. In doing so, we have secured support from the Beijing Foreign Affairs Office, as well as recognition from the Embassies of Belarus, Bulgaria, Poland, Pakistan, Hungary, Bahrain, Benin, and Latvia. Our main businesses are Study in China Program, International Education Fairs; Overseas Training; Student Exchange Programs; Corporate Trainings; Official Business Visits, etc.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room no. 0903, BuildingA, Tower 1, Wangjing SOHO, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China