· Plan, develop and execute lessons that reflect the curriculum and the core educational standards.
· Evaluate students’ progress and the ability to meet courses standards in English knowledge and skills.
· Help students prepare for standardized testing.
Employ a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures.
· Communication with parents is a key component of any teacher’s job.
· Deliver routine progress reports as required by the school administration.
· Require teachers to supervise extracurricular activities, such as a math club etc.
· Follow day to day affairs as required.
Plan lessons, and participated in trainings.
Participate in open days and communicate with parents.
1. Salary: at least 29k/month
2. Full paid summer and winter holidays
3. Medical insurance
4. Remove bonus
5. International medical insurance
Monday to Friday: 7:45-16:30,
Class time: 40 min/class
Student age: 11 or 12 years old
Class size: 24 people.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Teachingmap is a education technology company which is specialized in helping the schools and companies with searching for qualified candidates. We are working with many professional consultants who have nearly 10 years of experience on this area, they will help to assess the offer package and management system of the clients before the recommendation the candidates. Please feel free to contact us if you or your friends are looking for teaching jobs in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China