• The English Language Arts teacher will work to scaffold, support, and deepen middle school students’ understanding of the English language through reading, writing, and speaking.
• The teacher will guide the student academically , socially , physically , and emotionally in a manner that fosters the overall development and well being of each individual.
• The teacher’s goal is to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment in which the child becomes a proactive learner.
• The teacher shall also maintain a positive and caring environment, to provide sensitive support to each child and to challenge each child to reach his/her fullest potential in each developmental area.
Teaching Duties & Responsibilities & Classroom Management:
• To refine and execute the school curriculum in concert with your fellow colleagues and academic team.
• To create concrete and supportive learning tools as required to deliver your program to the highest standard.
• To prepare and maintain an orderly environment in which the furnishings and materials are complete, appealing and appropriate to the needs of the group.
• To attend all staff meetings including monthly team planning meetings.
• To create weekly and daily lesson plans which outline the goals, content and support
resources of your daily work with your pupils.
• To maintain current and accurate records of students' classroom attendance, daily progress,
attainment and achievement through anecdotes and collections of their work for portfolio
and individual assessment.
• To monitor and liaise with all specialist teachers regarding students’ progress.
• To compile this knowledge in written format for the purpose of writing progress reports as
set out by the school.
• To conduct parent conferences and report verbally to parents regarding the progress of their
students as set out by the school.
• To attend and participate in all school wide functions, professional development workshops,
Parent Orientation and Parent Education evenings.
• To maintain discipline and manage your classroom in the manner set out by the school
handbook, with absolute and utter total respect for the student at all times.
• To undertake other supervisory duties such as in the playground and lunchroom as set out by the school.
• To participate in any in-service education programs conducted by the school each year.
• To participate in the observation of other classrooms, attend seminars and advanced
coursework where possible.
• To lead one after school activity per term each year at no additional compensation.
• To serve as an Advisor to a small number of students, supporting their academic, social,
emotional progress within the school.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Red Brick Education, as an education recruitment agency was established in 2012 in Northampton, England, for a better service for Chinese clients, it opened a Chinese branch in Yangzhou, Jiangsu in 2014. All teachers will be directly assessed and employed by schools; Red Brick Education is providing headhunting service, and will not be employer.
Our company specializes in recommending qualified teachers to international programs and schools in mainland China, and we provide teaching and managing talents with various background in different fields in K 12 education period, from pre-kindergarten level to high school level in all subjects from Art to Science.
We have grown steadily since our inception and now have nearly one hundred of clients across the international education sector, at this stage our clients principally are K12 international schools based in mainland China, and most are running A Level, AP, IB, Canadian, American and Chinese Bilingual international programs。 Additionally, we have clients who we supply with teachers who are involved in training centers and other international programs.
The service we provide towards our teachers is free of charge, and we select the most suitable positions for teachers to consider, according to their academic background, teaching experience and self expectations, which help teachers to find the most desirable positions at a high speed, without any hassles.
- Current Location: Yangzhou China
- Address: Leamington, Warwickshire, UK