Our University is looking for educators/teachers with at least two years of experience, and a diverse background in education. The ideal candidate has a degree related to Language Studies, Education, TESOL, Japanese, or other closely related degrees. Our courses involve EAP, SIOP, CBI, and other modern teaching methodologies. We offer a competitive compensation package, with access to high-tech classrooms, new facilities, and an established curriculum for compulsory courses.
Position: University (Teacher/Instructor/Lecturer)
Subject-Content Areas: Japanese Language
Teaching Load: 12 -14 teaching periods per week and this includes 2 periods for Japanese Salon
Office Hours: None
Class size: 25-50 (adult students)
Business hours: Normal schedule M-F
Start Date: February 2022
1. Contribute to the curriculum and development of courses offered across our undergraduate programs, and deliver approved courses that enhance the students learning experience.
2. Engage in light course design, classroom management, student assessments, curriculum review, and new course validation processes.
3. Participate and support the accreditation process of the school, provide teaching, learning, and administrative support to the school as a member of the International Faculty.
4. Undertake other duties within the reasonable scope of this job role, as requested by the administrative leadership team.
1. Competitive salary: 10,500-12,000RMB=(Base + Allowances) according to education and experience
2. Accommodation: fully furnished apartment provided with free internet, or receive a housing allowance
3. Paid sick leave - 11 national holidays
4. Paid leave during winter/summer breaks while under contract
5. Holiday aggregate bonus: 8,000RMB
6. Annual contract bonus: 20,000RMB
7. Annual travel allowance: 8,000RMB
8. Doctorate holders are eligible for a 12,000RMB government subsidy
9. Medical Insurance: Basic Medical Provided
10. Visa Support: Z-Visa, Residence and Work Permit
- English native speaker
- Master's degree or above in relevant discipline
- English speaking certification, e.g. (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, etc.)
- Culturally aware, with the ability to appreciate and understand differences/similarities within, among, and between groups.
- No applicants above 58 years of age due to visa/work permit restrictions
- Two or more years of relevant teaching and professional experience
- Good health and enjoy teaching tertiary students
- Other requirements: open and respectful to Chinese culture
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATE:
CV (Curriculum Vitae / Resume)
Cover letter (optional)
Copy of highest degree
Copy of TEFL /TESOL certificate (optional in some situations)
Criminal Background Check or local CBC
Copy of passport information page
Recent digital photo
We thank you for your interest in our University!
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Huizhou University is a large, regionally accredited public undergraduate university in Huizhou City, Guangdong Province, China. The institution offers 52-degree programs at 18 academic schools. The current full-time enrollment report indicates over 17,000 students on the main campus. The University has recently been endorsed by the Chinese Ministry of Education to begin offering graduate programs. The institution is recognized for its international education in Business Management, Fashion, Engineering, and Science disciplines. Located in the Pearl River Delta region, it offers beautiful scenery, and great year-round semi-tropical climate, a bustling city lifestyle, and close to beaches, mountains, airports, all within a short distance to major cities like Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Macau, and Guangzhou. The city offers the best quality of life and low cost of living, while conveniently located between major port cities in southern China. As a result of recent expansion and new programs, the University is currently enjoying unprecedented growth and development opportunities.
- Current Location: Huizhou China
- Address: No.46, Yanda Road,Huicheng District, Huizhou, Guangdong, PRC