1. Lesson planning and preparation.Be responsible for high quality English teaching in the day care center;
2. Cooperate with other teachers in the class to complete the daily routine;
3. Creating an good English learning environment for children;
4. Participation of promotional activities such as videos, photos, concerts, demo classes and open-day presentations;
5. Write weekly students reports and semester reports to partents.
6. Take part in cultural activities such as the Christmas Play.
7. Take part in all the trainings for professional development;
8. Be flexible to some temporary tasks, such as translation, proofreading, etc;
9. Working hour: Monday-Friday, 8:15-12:30am，2:00-5:45pm;
10. Age range of student: 1.5-6 years old.
* Working visa;
* Free meals on site;
* Paid annual leave;
* Flight reimbursement;
* Above industry average salary;
Hyledar International Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Non-ProfitOrganizations
It's been 26 years since Hyledar International Education Organization was established in 1993. For now we have 20 kindergartens spread all over China, and 7 in Shenzhen.
Hyledar upholds the culture of “ Love never falls away” and adheres to the idea of “Sharing the joy of growth in the kingdom of love”. There are around 40 foreign teachers serving for our different kindergartens in Shenzhen. Anyone who is responsible and passionate for ealry childhood education is always welcome to join Hyledar!
- Current Location: Shenzhen China