International department of a highly ranked public high school in Hefei is looking for a psychology teacher, some English teaching duties are involved as well. Extra consideration given to those who have experience teaching AP psychology or majored in psychology.
Position Information and Requirements:
• 5 working days per week
• Maximum 18 teaching hours per week + some office hours
• Grade 10-12
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration of 24000 to 28000RMB monthly based on qualifications
• on campus apartment
• 11 days of national holidays plus one day for Christmas
• Round trip flight reimbursement from home country (up to 10,000RMB)
• Paid Winter Vacations and Summer Vacations
• Arrival assistance (Airport pick-up and apartment search)
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 120-hour TEFL or TESOL certificate
• Two years teaching experience preferred
Sino-Global Education Development Foundation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Beijing Sino-Global Education Technology Center, established in 2007 and then joined Sino-US International Education Foundation (Shenzhen Sino-Global Education Development Foundation), is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preparing Chinese students for American high school and college education. SGEF, formally registered by the Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs, directly supervised by the Ministry of Education, was established in 2009.
The objective of the foundation is to provide solutions and services to increase the opportunities for Chinese students to receive higher education in developed countries around the world. These services include introducing advanced educational research, theory, methods, and curriculum from abroad. Through cooperation with prestigious foreign high schools, SGEF provides international education services and solutions for key high schools in China, which is called the Sino-US High School Dual Diploma program.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Suite 707-708, Tower A, Foreign Language Mansion, No. 89 North Street, West Third-Ring Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China