Vista Nova is looking to hire a highly organized person, who lives and breathes social media and who is passionate about creating and optimizing highly engaging/consumable content.
We’re looking for someone who has their finger on the pulse of the latest social trends, and who’s extremely high aesthetic creates content that increases growth, connects with our followers, and ultimately, drives sales. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be hungry and have a strong desire to dominate on social media. Meaning, you geek out over the analytics and find ways to get the algorithm on your side.
This critical team member must have excellent copywriting skills and must enjoy the social part of social media. It’s important that this person is adaptable and harnesses an entrepreneurial spirit - always pushing to raise the bar. Her candidate has crazy-good attention to detail and the proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for social media and sales, and who wants to be on a winning team in an exciting industry.
1. Create, produce and optimize highly shareable content to drive audience growth and engagement that leads to significant growth and increased sales
2. Post the content you create across Vista Nova’s social media channels including but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, Pinterest
3. Manage the company’s superfans Facebook group
4. Brainstorm content ideas that support ongoing brand goals and marketing agencies
5. Write compelling captions for posts
6. Engage with the community via comments & DMs in a timely manner
7. Track and report on social media KPIs and benchmarks for daily, weekly and monthly performance
8. Maintain a deep understanding of social media metrics and data analysis
9. Improve processes via Standard Operating Procedures (including documentation) for new and ongoing processes related to your role
10. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Native American English speaker
2. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism with min 3-5 years working experience of creating content in a social media role, having FMCG/fashion brand working experience is great plus
3. Proven track record of substantially increasing social media followings (by thousands)
4. A keen eye for style and detail with an ability to capitalize on growing trends
5. Understand virality and getting people to click and engage with content
6. Strong Photoshop, Canva, or other tools to create images for social media
7. Proficient in Inshot, Splice or similar video editor, advanced level is great plus
8. Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organizational skills, time management skills
9. Ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to inform decision making
10. Advanced understanding of social media best practices
11. Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
12. Familiarity with SEO
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Cimpress (NASDAQ: CMPR) was founded in 1994 by Mr. Robert Keane in Paris, France, and was listed in the NASDAQ stock exchange in the United States in 2005. With a turnover of $3 billion USD in 2019, Cimpress owns today more than 16 brands in its portfolio in 25 countries.
With C2M mass customization platform as its core technology competitiveness, Cimpress offers today a large range of customization products portfolio including commercial and advertising print, office supplies, apparel & textile, packaging and other products, empowering enterprises, individuals as well as small and micro enterprises to offer customized products and services to their end customers.
About Vista Nova
Vista Nova is a made-to-order B2B2C platform that empowered by Cimpress that is listed on the NASDAQ with annual revenue of around $3 bn in 2019 after 25 years of creation. It serves today more than 20 million of customers in more than 130 countries.
Vista Nova leverages Cimpress advanced technology and its global supply chain to provide premium designed products made to order to artists, designers, KOLs, small brands and IP etc., helping them build their own brands and sell online without managing the supply chain or inventory.
Besides, we do drop-shipping directly from factory to end customer by our partnership with the certificated ethical manufacturers of world-leading labels to guaranine our product quality and customer satisfaction.
We aim to revolutionize the traditional manufacturing industry and to reduce production waste, our products are all eco-friendly, made from recycled materials, and designed by talented designers. What’s more, all our products are made on-demand with zero production waste and minimal environmental impact.
Our mission is to make it easy for everyone to build their Brand!
- Current Location: Shanghai China