1. Location: Renmin University of China Suzhou Campus, Suzhou Dushu Lake Science and Education Innovation District, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province;
2. Roles and responsibilities: French teaching;
3. Weekly workload: 16 lessons per week + 2 lessons of extracurricular support (45 minutes per lesson) ;
4. Duration of the contract: 1 year (12 months, renewable);
5. The contract will take effect from February 1, 2022.
1. Gross monthly salary (before tax): 12,000 RMB;
2. If you are hired as a grade supervisor, a bonus of 1,500 RMB (before tax) will be added to the gross monthly salary;
3. Teaching bonus varying from 15,000 to 16,000 RMB (before tax) per year depending on the results of the assessments of teaching at the end of each semester and an overall teaching performance evaluation during the term of the contract. The teaching bonus will not be paid if you fail in either performance evaluation mentioned above. Non-renewal of the contract will not affect the payment of the teaching bonus;
4. Summer vacation lasts about 8 weeks (July and August) and winter vacation lasts about 4 weeks (January or February);
5. Health insurance and accident insurance are covered by SFI;
6. If you pass the overall teaching performance evaluation during the term of the contract, your salary will be increased according to the evaluation results when the contract is renewed;
7. The costs of the residence permit of China are covered by SFI (once a year).
Qualifications and experiences:
1. French as mother tongue;
2. With a master's degree of FLE, linguistics, literature or other human sciences major;
3. With at least two years of experience in teaching French as a foreign language;
4. Good communication and teamwork skills.
Application deadline: continuous recruitment;
Please note that SFI will only send interview notices to those who have passed the initial resume screening.
Renmin University of China,Suzhou Campus
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Suzhou Campus of Renmin University of China was officially established in September,2012. It is an important part and new growth point of Renmin University's overall development. It is an experimental base for exploring Sino-foreign cooperation in running colleges and cultivating high-end talents internationally. It is the base for expansion and promotion of the advantageous disciplines of Renmin University.
The Suzhou campus is currently in charge of the administration of International College, Sino-French College and Silk Road College. The International College is committed to cultivating high-level humanities and social science talents with the most international views with the vision of becoming a window of Chinese humanities and social science research to the world. The Sino-French College is committed to cultivating high-end international talents who can achieve cross-cultural communication freely on two cultural platforms of the East and the West with the vision of becoming an international model of cooperation in running colleges. The Silk Road College is committed to cultivating high-end international talents and future elite leaders who adore Chinese culture and deeply understand China's development path, development model and development experience for countries and regions along the "Belt and Road".
Sino-French Institute, Renmin University of China is the first Sino-foreign cooperative school based on humanities and social sciences, approved by the Ministry of Education of China and jointly established by Renmin University of China and Sorbonne University, Paul-Valery University and KEDGE Business School of France. It is a non-independent legal entity under Renmin University of China.
At present, the China-France College offers majors in finance, national economic management, French, mathematics and applied mathematics, human resources management, communication, etc., and insists on the trilingual teaching of Chinese, English and French in classroom teaching. Students must be proficient in French and be able to conduct in-depth study and research in French. Upon graduation, students will receive a bachelor's degree from a Sino-French cooperative university, and can enter a French cooperative university to study for a master's degree.
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: No.158, Ren'Ai Road, Dushulake High Educational District, Suzhou 215123, Jiangsu Province, China