Location: Shenzhen, China
School Type: International School
Starting Time: ASAP or February 2022
• 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
• Onsite and offsite duties.
• Teachers may be required to work for activities/outing/parents academy on weekends no more than 4 times per semester.
Job Report and Communication
The role will report to the principal, or to a lead Teacher upon assignment of the center Principal of Studies.
Job Description – Foreign Co-Teacher and English Teacher
To develop and maintain a clear and efficient structure and description of job responsibilities for a Foreign Co-teacher and English teacher within our kindergartens.
As a Foreign Co-teacher and English Teacher follow the tenets of Maria Montessori's Decalogue (as attached).
Implement the Collaborative Teaching Agreement as attached, (this will be discussed with you prior to your starting work in the classroom), and provide ongoing support to your colleagues.
Provide English teaching duties, as Co-Teacher and English Teacher (refer to Duties as listed below).
Perform responsibilities as prescribed from time to time by the School within the set hours of your contract.
Plan and implement weekly lessons, following the Monthly Themes, Yearly Theme according to the school curriculum.
Ensure that each child participates each day in activities appropriate to his/her level of development by creating an atmosphere that fosters initiative, encourages independence and protects the child’s freedom to choose.
Interact with each child every day.
Connect the child to the environment by offering a variety of lessons appropriate to the child's level of development.
Respond to the child's physical, mental and emotional/psychological needs.
Support and maintain standards for student behaviour and performance according to the child’s needs and abilities.
Assist in the preparation and maintenance of an environment that is safe, complete and in excellent repair, aesthetically beautiful, orderly, and supports the child's developmental needs in accordance with Montessori principles.
Keep precise written records of each child's progress and discuss with other staff members in your classroom. These records could be used at parent/teacher conferences.
Support other staff members in terms of providing any necessary information to help in the communication and collaboration with parent/guardian to help maximize the child's development at home and at school.
Participate in Parent-Teacher Conferences to talk with parents regarding their children’s English language progress.
Program Related Tasks:
Keep a written record of presentations, as planned and presentations given, for each child.
Assist in providing written observations of each child noting their individual characteristics, interests, concentration, work choices, social development, sense of order, fine motor and gross motor movement and level of comprehension of concepts.
Staff Related Tasks:
Attend regular staff meetings. If unable to attend, notify the Principal or Coordinator in writing.
Demonstrate a commitment to continued professional growth and submit documentation of such.
Attend all regularly scheduled school professional development days and other staff events.
Do playground, non-nappers and other duties, as needed.
Teacher—Lead teacher—Teacher coordinator—Assistant Principal—Principal
1. Monthly salary range from 25,000-35,000 RMB. (negotiable);
5. A renewal bonus package around 10,000RMB upto 40,000RMB (follow the HL
3. Accommodation subsidy and life assistance provided;
4. Flight bonus of 5,000RMB after completing one-year contract;
5. Staff referral bonus of 5,000RMB per teacher ;
1. Initial paid on-board training and continuous professional development program;
12 or 24 months full-time contract;
2. Work visa and residence permit sponsorship;
3. Comprehensive accident and medical insurance;
1. 11 Chinese Official public holidays paid;
2. Two weeks winter holiday and two weeks summer holiday;
3. 14 half-paid sick leaves upon demand;
• LIFE SUPPORT
1. Healthy lunch provided in school canteen on workdays ;
2. Discount on tuition of teacher’s children if enroll with us;
3. Airport pick-up and logistics support if needed.
i2(International Insititute of Education)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
In 2011, i2 International Institute of Education was established in Chengdu. Started our dream in Southwestern University of Finance and Economics.
Our first core value is to maintain ongoing improvement to our teaching quality, to ensure the English speaking competence and effectiveness of each i2 student. All i2 members firmly follow our vision “leading the way in education for our youth” and mission “cultivating the next generations of the world” and contribute to the society.
In past years, we launched the i2 public service program, which is named “The power of 1%” and execute our social responsibility. And in order to provide multi-course to customers, i2 developed “foreign teacher only” PE and arts courses & overseas programs. Not only classes operated in i2, we also started collaboration with public schools and introduced i2 courses to public schools. In 2018, i2 was authorized by SAFEA to organize the training program of Teaching English as a Foreign Language in China (TEFL in China).
i2 has over 90 campuses across 18 cities in China, with 28 in our flagship city, Chengdu, alone. i2 now has nearly two thousand employees and boasts a teaching faculty second to none, with all of our teachers having international certification and abundant teaching experience.
- Current Location: Chengdu China
- Address: New Century Global Center E5 Room 0615. 1700Tianfu North Avenue High-tech Zone, Chengdu City