• Write, package and edit reports in English, based on research carried out by other team members.
• Write clear and concise executive summaries suitable for C-suite executives and senior compliance officers to use as a basis for their decision making.
• Conduct media research and inquiries in English (and Chinese, when necessary).
• Assist in and manage due diligence and investigation cases.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Established in Hong Kong in 2000, Pacific Strategies & Assessments (PSA) is a global specialist risk consultancy, delivering critical information to our clients through our three core service lines: Due Diligence, Investigations, and Advisory Services. Our regional offices are staffed by investigators and responders who have extensive in-region experience gained from professional backgrounds in corporate investigations, law, international relations, communications, government intelligence and law enforcement.
PSA has a proven track record in supporting Fortune 500 companies in pre-IPO and other transactional due diligence, fraud investigations, and litigation support. Our team has engaged in international, single jurisdiction, complex, and cross-border investigations in over 50 countries. Our clients include global financial institutions, manufacturers, and power and energy providers.
PSA also provides vendor and supplier due diligence services for many of the world’s best-known multinationals – who trust us to help them identify and manage their business risks.
- Current Location: Shanghai China