1. Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
2. Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; as well as verifying the customer's understanding of the information you have provided.
3. Create trouble-shooting guides for common issues customers are experiencing
4. Improves service quality by recommending improved processes
Work Permit Provided
1. Native English Speaker
2. Excellent written communication skills – impeccable English grammar
3. Ability to take complicated ideas and make them easily understandable
4. Excellent typing skills
5. Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer's issue in a fast-paced environment
6. Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
Guangzhou Danxiao Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
LOVENSE is a leading sex tech company, which makes sex toys for long distance couples, cam models and VR enthusiasts. Over the last 3 years we've gone from a small start up to a high growth company- growing from $400,000 to $15 million in annual sales. We're looking for the right people to join our team and grow with us!
LOVENSE focuses on manufacturing hardware and creating unique software. Our hardware designs are innovative (we have multiple patents) and done in-house. Our software team is capable of producing software for all platforms. We are one of the only sex toy companies in the world which maintains a full-time software team.
Over the past few years, we have done almost no marketing. Our main sales channel is direct to consumer via our website… a bit different than typical companies in our industry. Our main markets are the US, Europe, Australia and Canada. We’re currently continuing to expanding sales online and offline via select retail and distribution partners. We’re building out the marketing team to ensure long term growth and success.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Tianhe District, Guangzhou Tianhe North Road 689 Everbright Bank Building, 2306-2