Responsibilities of this Role:
● Source and negotiate high-value partnership opportunities in the form of
large-scale influencer collaborations, co-branding deals and new channel
● Become the face of your brand’s social media, not only from your daily
presence inside your online community, but also as the host of livestreams.
● Take ownership of your brand’s online community platform and social media
platforms, ensuring a regular flow of creative, on-brand and business-driven
content, as well as high-quality social customer service.
● Lead a team of copywriters, brand managers and creative designers in
brainstorming innovative and on-trend social ideas/campaigns.
● Provide clear and detailed briefs to copywriters and creative designers, so
that content is of the highest possible quality.
● Monitor and support customer service in responding to any potentially
brand-damaging social media enquiries.
● Optimize your online community to better support business goals by testing
community features, reviewing customer feedback and sharing valuable
insights with the website development team.
● Dare to think outside the box in ideating and executing social media
campaigns that utilize all of marketing, including influencers, social ads, PR,
EDM, website design, product design, and more.
● Research and understand our needs and target audiences, through online
searches, media reviews, existing research data, consumer opinions, etc.
● Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume
workload often requiring short turnaround times.
Requirements of this Role:
● Native English speaker.
● Bachelor's degree or above.
● At least two years of experience in influencer and/or social media marketing.
● Ability to spot partnership opportunities and negotiate a winning deal that
benefits all parties and leaves everyone wanting more.
● A love for, and depth of experience with, social media platforms, such as
TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube. Twitch is also
preferred, but not essential.
● Exceptional writing and research skills.
● Experience managing an online digital community or forum would be a plus.
● A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
● A passion for tech.
● A data-driven mentality.
● A positive, can-do attitude and a team player.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Anker was founded in 2009, the brainchild of a group of friends working at Google. Fast forward a few years and we’re now the industry leader in mobile power, with offices in Seattle, Tokyo, and China (Shenzhen and Changsha). Our vision is to create a world where mobile truly means mobile. A world where nothing holds you back from where you want to go, or what you want to do. Join us on the journey. Together we can create limitless, powerful possibilities.
- Current Location: Changsha China