1. Assist Chinese editors with reporting and crafting articles to make sure they follow prescribed editorial style and format guidelines.
2. Assist in research and assessment work for projects, giving opinions and suggestions.
3. Hold journalism-related sharing sessions to enhance Chinese writers' English writing skills.
4. Present videos, attend reporting assignments, take part in promotional events, and other activities.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of application, then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computer services
Since its launch in 1981, China Daily has grown to become the nation’s leading English-language newspaper.
With a global print circulation of 900,000 and a combined print, online and mobile readership of 57 million, it serves a vital role in telling the world about China, providing valuable insight into the world’s second-largest economy. Consequently, it is quoted more often by overseas media than any other Chinese publication.
Along with the flagship edition on the Chinese mainland, China Daily publishes nine overseas editions – covering North and South America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific and Africa – and various digital platforms.
China Daily’s Wuxi subsidiary is primarily responsible for helping our partners, which include government agencies and institutions across the country, promote themselves to an English-language audience.
This work involves building and operating English websites and social media feeds on behalf of our partners, as well as helping them promote themselves through China Daily’s own channels.
- Current Location: Wuxi China
- Address: 5/F,Tower C,Taurus Building,Wuxi National Software Park,No.18 Zhenze Road,Wuxi,Jiangsu Province