Start Date: February 2022
Foreign teachers with major related to History, Politics, Administration, etc. is wanted for this position! This is a public university in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province.
Teaching subjects available:
1. Academic Writing in English: This course introduces basics of successful academic writing to non-native English students.
2. Fundamentals of Oral Communication: The course gives attention to the communication in interpersonal relationships, group interactions, and formal speaking.
3. Critical Thinking: This course prepares students for college-level intellectual work by introducing them to the skills and methods used in critical thinking.
Students: 1st & 2nd Year College Students
* Native English speaker
* Master's degree or above
* Major in Literature, philosophy, history or other related fields
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate or equivalent preferred
* 2 years or more teaching experience preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS
※ Competitive Salary + Monthly Bonus
※ Housing available on Campus
※ Travel allowance: 8,000 RMB
※ Contract completion bonus
※ Paid Winter holidays
※ 4 days paid sick leave + 11 days Chinese public holidays
※ Life (accident) and Medical insurance
※ Working Visa, Residence Permit, Foreigner’s Work Permit
Expert International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Expert is a professional international education organization, partnering with Chinese public universities and high schools to collaboratively develop international programs. We specialize in the provision of overseas high quality education, introducing and integrating foreign high-quality educational resources into domestic top universities and high schools. We are responsible for recruiting teaching staff, providing curriculum and teaching materials, and administrating teaching quality.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京市朝阳区朝阳北路237号复星国际中心